Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Using Draft

LI: To write a stretched sentence

Who:The little boy

What:The little boy jogged

When: When the day was coming to an end the little boy jogged

Where:When the day was coming to an end, the little boy jogged to his friends house

Why:When the day was coming to an end, the little boy jogged to his friends house for a sleepover.

When the day was coming to an end, the little boy jogged to his friends house for a sleepover.

As the day was coming to an end, the little boy jogged over to his friends house for a sleepover.

My group and I have been doing stretching sentence we have been learning to DRAFT. I think my group and I have successfully done well. We need to learn to make it better. The one in the black is the one that is not draft and the one in the green is draft.




0 comments:

Post a Comment