Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Summer Learning Journey (Day 3)

This presentation is about what I would take to Astrila. Here is a link to it. You can view it. Also you can put comments on it. The first one I thought was important is clothes because we need to get change. The second one i thought was important is a cloth/towel because I need to have a wash. The third one I thought was important was a tooth brush and tooth paste because we need to clean out teeth. The foured important one is shoes and socks. My fifth one is EXTAR clothes.

3 comments:

Suzanne Rolfe said...

These are all great ideas of things to take to Australia! I definitely agree that you would need clothes, especially because it can get hot there. I live in London and its really cold at the moment, so a trip to Australia sounds lovely (and NZ as well, of course!)

Unknown said...

Yes, I couldn't agree more! You have thought of a number of good things to pack for your trip to Australia. I think that extra clothes would be a very good plan, especially if you get too hot and need to change regularly. I just took a quick look at the weather network for Perth, Australia (http://www.weatherzone.com.au/wa/perth/perth)and I see that it is going to be 32°C there today and 37°C there tomorrow. That is pretty hot!

In your blog post I really like the way that you ordered your items from 1 to 5. For the number 4, instead of using 'foured' we typically say 'fourth.' It's a bit tricky, I know!

You're doing a great job with this Summer Learning Journey programme. Keep up the great work!

Cheers, Rachel

Pradnaya said...

Hi Juanita!
My name is Pradnaya and I'm in Grade 8 at University of Toronto Schools in Canada.
I think it's so cool that you want to go to Australia! I've always wanted to go there. It seems like a very interesting country, I think you made a good choice. You're packing list looks great! I like how you thought ahead about the things you might need.
I heard you're reading the Hunger Games! Maybe you could add that to your packing list.

Happy Blogging,
Pradnaya

Post a Comment