Pages

Monday 28 December 2015

Summee learning Journey Day 2

Day 2
For day 2 I have list three saftey ruels.
This is for our homework. I really enjoyed doing this because I got to listen to a rap/song called the           men in black.                     
  1. When there is a emergency and the plane is taking of for landing you have two put your hands on your head and your elbows put your right beside your legs and your feet have to stay firmly on the floor.                                        
  2. Your not allowed to smoke while your on the plane
  3. When a mask come down pull it over your head and place it over your mouth and nose and pull the hstring on the side.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Juanita :)

I am so glad that you liked this activity. I like watching the 'Men in Black' safety video as well! The All Blacks do such a great job of singing and of showing us how to stay safe in an airplane.

You are definitely right that you are not allowed to smoke in the plane. Fortunately, you only have to put your hands on your head and your elbows beside your legs and brace yourself in case of an emergency. Otherwise, you can just sit normally :)

Have you ever been in an airplane before? If you were going to go on an airplane where would you like to go to? I am thinking of traveling to Thailand later this year but I'm not sure when I will go. It will depend on the weather, I think! I don't really want to go when it is going to be too hot or rainy.

Cheers, Rachel

Carolyn said...

Hi Juanita,

It is a cool video, isn't it?! I like the effort that Air New Zealand puts in to making their safety videos entertaining, and different. How long is a flight to Australia?
Carolyn

Courtney said...

Hey Juanita
Its really cool video don"t you think its good that you remembered to keep blogging hope your having fun blogging, I am. Good luck on your journey

Post a Comment