Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Story Swap Task - Tim and Juanita






I watched as the abandoned house sits at the bottom of the hill. It felt like it was staring at me. I desperately to the front of the door, wondering if I could go in. I open the door. I heard the door creak. I walked inside, the wood creaking as I walk on it. It made me realise the ghosts were real. I was urging to go outside, but I just had to go in and see for my self. I saw a empty room. It felt like the empty room was waiting for me to go inside.

When I walked in I saw a black shadow following me. I looked around the room, wondering how the shadow came to be. The I carried on to look for things. There were staircases leading up to the second floor. I walked up to get a better look upstairs. I saw as the bedrooms were destroyed, bathrooms that had a strange smell. It smelt like someone died in there. I continued on and I saw a library room. I walked inside and heard a voice, looking around to see if the voice was real. I spotted a shadow again so I said "who are you" and "what do you want". It didn't respond.

Today Tim and I wrote a recount about an old house. We took turn writing one sentence each. It was really intense for me because I didn't know what he was going to write. It was also really intense because I had to think of a sentence on the spot. This activity is called a 'Story Swap Task' We only had 15 minutes.What I learnt about writing a recount is how to think of sentence on the spot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment