Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Quick Write - By Juanita

“There was money everywhere" said Afu She then picked it up and went around asking “Does this money belong to you?” She then ran to see if anyone if anyone belonged to the money. She was running fast as fast as a cheater. As night  fell Afu was  she was getting pretty angry because of this event she then decided to leave the money there.




“There is money everywhere!" said Afu. She then picked it up and went around asking people “Does this money belong to you?” She was running to see if anyone owned this cash. She was running as fast as a cheater. As night  fell Afu was  getting pretty angry. She then decided to leave the money at her house to spend with her family and herself “BOOM YAH! Money money.” Yelled Afu.


This is my Quick write I have done with my writing group. There might be a little bit of mistakes but I know that if I edit it. It would be much better but it's not. I only had like 5 minutes to write. If I have a bit of time to edit it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment