Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

Dear Term 4 Juanita

Dear Term 4 Juanita

When you read this you will be at the end of your year 8 Learning Journey. You will be enrolled in a new school. I’m wondering what school you will choose. Have you improved your maths skills. If so you must of been sitting next to sensible people. Well have you been sitting next to sensible people? Have you been paying attention to the teachers? Have you been listening and taking all the information? I hope you have made a wise choice join maths time.I also hope you have achieved being confident by sharing ideas and taking part. Have You listened to the teacher when she is talking. Please don’t get yourself into any trouble.

I hope you had a fun term Juanita.
Sincerely, Juanita


Dear Term 1 Juanita

Hi Juanita
It’s getting to the end of your year 8 journey. Can you believe it? It has been hard this year but I’ll get there. I have achieved my confidents it is way better now I can actually share my ideas instead of hiding them I can share them which I feel happy about. I can collaborate with everyone in the class. We are a really great class. I am glad to report I am getting use to maths I think I actually like maths, I think I can still work on my maths.



0 comments:

Post a Comment