Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Maths




In maths today we were learning how to reorganise decimals.  Our learning intention was to learn about decimals in one place and to order decimals (biggest to smallest). We notice that if we know a strategy that we know we can use it to make it easy for us. Did you know decimals are kind of like fractions? In my opinion I think that decimals are easy that I know more about them. Decimals have a tenth and a whole just like fractions. Decimals are amazing and I love decimals because it is great a fun. We then had to write the answer in our book. I really enjoyed our maths session today. I liked collaborating and sharing my ideas with the people I was siting with.

2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed learning about decimals Juanita and especially pleased that you were collaborating and sharing your ideas. Well done :)

Juanita said...

Thank you because it was a fun activity when I got use to doing it.

Post a Comment