Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Bounce and Beyond








In the holiday I went to Bounce and Beyond with my sister, cousin, and there 2 daughter and me. We had so much fun. There are slide castles and there is even a rock climbing wall and a wrecking ball. You have to try to make her/him fall with the ball and on to the castle. My sister and I had fun on the castle with 2 rat ball. A rat ball is were you go in to the ball and roll around. She always came out of the ball and then pushed me. I would get out and she would go in then I  push her and sit on her. This happened because my sister didn't want to be  stuck at home doing nothing. So we went to Otara bounce and beyond.

1 comments:

Mrs Bu45 said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday! I have never been to Bounce and Beyond but you make it sound fun.

Enjoy term three

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment