Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Writing

The Huge Hill
My brother and I went to get some pizza . Then we went to the biggest hill ever so I can get out of the house. The worse bit ever is that I had to walk that big huge hill. I hope I don’t have to do that again. I got to admit that was a bit fun coming down though. I love Mt Wellington. I hope I go back not walking though. My brother can because I know he loves walking on hills but I don’t.  He told me we were going on the hill but I thought he was joking that we going on a hill. I was angry at him but I couldn't stay angry at him for long.


When we went up we liked it but then again we hated it. We felt the grass and it was so muddy . We saw the pizza and my mouth and his started to dribble. We heard a strange noise it was something close to me. I didn't know where it was coming from. That was the freakiest part, it was a mystery. I was scared and you would be to. All I saw was some grass but nothing else. Only my brother of course . That was freaky. That was very scary.


We went to get some exercise  but I  was going to run away from my brother. I chose not to because he’s my brother and I’m not that mean to my family. I was a scaredy cat that day. I was so scared that I just about took my brothers phone and rang my mum but  I didn’t. I don’t know why. I said to my brother “get a doctor because I am going to faint”. All he said was “I should be quiet you egg”. I laughed but I was still scared. I was  so tired so we had a rest for a while, we had some pizza. The pizza was nice also the view. It was nice smelling the fresh air.

I wanted to go home. I said that didn’t happen. We were so sleepy. I was so grumpy. I was tired. I Wanted to go back home. I was mad just walking halfway. If you are looking at this story you are probably thinking you are lucky well think again. As we were walking up the hill I didn’t hear a noise it was a nightmare down there. I was glad it was over. It was the best day but it was the worse day. It was finally time to go home.



Hi this is my story. I made it in school. I enjoined doing this event you must like doing writing.Well I do. I love doing this. Some kids love writing it is fun you should try it.

1 comments:

Nesi said...

Hi Juanita
I love your story. Your one was better than mine. Keep up the good learning and keep it up.

From nesi

Post a Comment